Meals: Meals will be vegetarian, drawing from locally-grown and organic food extensively. For those who want other or additional food, please bring whatever snacks you would like (Please note raw meat is not allowed at Birch Creek).
- First meal, dinner, stay tuned for date
- Last meal, breakfast, stay tuned for date
Housing: As in most congresses, most attendees will be camping. We’ve prepared beautiful sites for extensive camping with lots of shade and space. There are also very limited indoor accommodations available for an additional fee to be determined according to availability, ALTERNATE ACCOMMODATIONS ARE VERY LIMITED. Please contact us ASAP to arrange for your needs and cost.
Other important things to know about Birch Creek Arts & Ecology Center:
- As a vegetarian retreat center & wildlife reserve, the following items are prohibited on site: weapons, meat, pets, drugs, contagious diseases (please stay home if you’re sick).
- Due to extreme fire danger in August, no open flames or cooking are allowed at campsites: no camp fires, candles, incense, smudge sticks, camp stoves. Smoking only in designated locations.
- Most campsites require walking to access, so plan to bring backpacking size tents & gear, rather than very large heavy tents.
- You’ll be in the wilderness, sharing it with the resident wildlife that will be most interested in any food you keep in your tent!
- You will be required to sign a Waiver to recognize the natural dangers of a wilderness setting & to take responsibility for your personal safety.
No Responses to “ Housing & Meals ”
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.